In line with previous rumors, the 7-inch Nest Hub has launched in India with a price tag of Rs 9,999. To buy you can visit Flipkart or Reliance digital. There are two options Chalk and Charcoal color options.
As a part of launch offer the company is essentially bundling a Xiaomi Mi Security Camera worth Rs 1,799 with the Nest Hub. This is a limited time offer and is available via Flipkart and Tata CLiQ.
Features, specifications :
- The Nest Hub is basically a 7-inch Smart display-cum-speaker. Since the first launch, the company has already launched a larger variant, called Nest Hub Max.
- This smart display with a 10-inch screen was unveiled at I/O 2019.
- The Nest Hub is capable of controlling over 200 million products from over 3,500 brands. Some of these brands include Xiaomi, Yeelight, LG, Philips Hue, Syska, TP-Link, and more.
- The display comes with built in Google Assistant.
- Unlike Google’s smart speakers, the Nest Hub has the advantage of boasting a display.
- This makes it optimized for YouTube, and it also comes with a whole host of video content out-of-the-box